Times I've Felt Powerful and Powerless

 I think the time I've felt more powerful was when I realized that I'm old enough to make my own decisions and not depend on other people most of the time. Even though I'm not able to control other people's actions, words, or feelings I know I can with mine and I know that I can stand up for myself. I think I realized this when I was talking to my mom about some problems I was dealing with and she told me that I had to be an independent person and not rely on people and it's not being selfish but just watching over yourself. The time I felt most powerless was when I knew I was struggling with something that wasn't in my control but I was a part of. I didn't know what things would lead up after that but I just felt like I had no control and everything was getting worse by the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Advice I've Recieved

Defining My Happiness

Goodbye Middle School