Goodbye Middle School

  It's so sad to think that in less than a month I'll be graduating middle school. I think I'm most excited about is six flags, since I love roller coasters and we get to be with our friends and have a good time. My least favorite part of this whole graduation process was graduation pictures because I'm not photogenic at all and I always come out awkward, especially since I get apprehensive when I'm about to take a picture. I think for right now 8th really has become the year I discovered more about myself and matured more. I think the thing I'm most nervous about is promotion day, walking across a stage seems like such an easy thing to do but in reality for me it's not, won't be surprised if I trip, fall, and embarrass myself. I still remember my first day of middle school and how excited I was, feel like it was just yesterday I was walking through the front doors of Heritage. I would of never thought I would be sad for school to end. Surprisingly something else I'm excited but kinda nervous about is the summer school program they're having that gives extra credit before school even starts. The program is also really helpful in the way for me to get to know the school and teachers and not be so scared when school starts.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Advice I've Recieved

Defining My Happiness