Beginnings and Endings

  I can't believe it's the last quarter of the year! My last quarter of middle school. I know this might sound cliche but this year really did go by fast, I feel like I was just entering middle school. My middle school was honestly such a roller coaster for me, Heritgae has really taught me a lot and not just education wise. I'm gonna miss my favorite teachers and Heritage in general, I think I really got used to the Heritage since I know it so well. Graduating from middle school and going onto high school seems like a really huge step and moving onto learning nothings and new experiences. Others might not think much of graduating besides the excitement or fear for high school but for me it has a greater significance. It's a new chapter for my life, forgetting about my unluck in middle school and bad experiences and onto new ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Advice I've Recieved

Defining My Happiness

Goodbye Middle School